Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Tote Bag #1


                  I feel like we have been awaiting this warm weather for sooo long. :) Time to put away the winter sweaters and coats and pull out t-shirts, shorts and skirts. Especially, if you have two little Girls in the house. :)

                 Before the Baby #3 comes, I have a long to-do list as far as sewing goes. I started with a tote bag. New season, new bag - sounds good, right? :) ( Well, any reason for a new bag is good to me :) ).
As a follower of  Skip to My Lou blog I am familiar with her great tut on making a tote bag. It is fast and so versatile. I used it to whip up this bag in no time:




                It went together so fast that I knew I will be making more, slightly altering the dimensions. And I did, but I will share it in the next post. :)

                I added a turquoise flower ( of course:) ) as an embellishment. I love how it turned out!



                If you have your favorite tutorial for a tote bag, please share it in the comments!
Thank you for looking!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment