Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Best Friends Card

          Discovering new things is exciting and inspiring. Especially for a beginner scrapbooker and paper crafter. :) When I got a white chalk ink at JoAnn's store the other day, I had no idea how to use it. I just started stamping on different colors cardstock paper scraps. It turns out that white chalk ink stamps beautifully on dark colors ( reminder - I am a beginner here:) ).
        Inspired by that, I created the following card:


        I stamped the border on teal cardstock and using Fiskars' Victorian edge scissors - I finished decorating the background piece. I used two sizes of the same tag template to create the center of the card. I also stamped the butterflies with chalk ink, which peaks from underneath the cut out ones. :)







       This card celebrates the friendship that my Husband and I share. I am the luckiest woman in the whole world to have my Husband as my BEST FRIEND. :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment