Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Green Works Products Review

          
             As a mom of three little kids, I strive everyday to keep things clean and free of germs. And if you are a mom, you know how much that is!
         
             It's an everyday goal.

            I try to be environment concious and choose products that are safe for my family and our planet.

            When it comes to cleaning - I found it! It's Green Works products line.

            They are formulated by using plant-based and mineral-based biodegradable ingredients, like citric acid and wood fibers. That means they won't produce harsh fumes or leave a residue. The packaging can be recycled.





           The wipes are safe on most-wood surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl.



  The toilet bowl cleaner cuts through rust, hard water and stubborn mineral deposits. Again, it doesn't produce harsh fumes.

              The all-purpose cleaner is probably my favorite in the line. It's really powerful for the lack of harsh ingredients. It cuts through grease with ease, you can use it from cooktop to countertops, on appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, sinks and toilets.
             I used it all over the house and even in my Hubby's car.


I received the Green Works products as a Member of Big Tent community. I was in no way compensated for this review. All opinions are 100% mine.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment